Task Profile Ref: OPGAYDAOBR
DescriptionWE HAVE AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ENTHUSIASTIC INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN THE STYLEFINDS TEAM AS A FASHION EDITOR. STUDYING JOURNALISM? WRITE A FASHION BLOG? LOOKING FOR GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH PLENTY OF RESPONSIBILITY AND CREATIVITY, AND TO WORK AT A FASHION STARTUP? THIS IS DEFINITELY THE INTERNSHIP FOR YOU! YOU'LL BE WORKING EXCLUSIVELY ON EDITORIAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT, MAINTAINING STYLEFINDS AND CREATING FASHIONABLE GRAPHICS.
OUR COMPANY: THE STYLEFINDS CONCEPT
StyleFinds is an online shopping concept which helps women in Brazil find the clothes they want, from the brands you love. We integrate the best shopping sites in your country and apply handy filters like brand, color and sizes. Next to this we offer useful and inspirational editorial content involving the products on the site.
We are a young, creative and internationally oriented company based in Amsterdam with employees all around the world. Our goal is to add value to our visitors by creating content coming from a happy and pure state of mind. This mentality is enforced by our non corporate working style.
- Planning and writing articles for the Fashion News
- Developing ideas for social media channels
- Editing images for banners and fashion news
- Maintenance of social media networks
- Discovering creative ideas to generate traffic
- Categorising and filtering products in the Fashion Finder
- Someone who is a current student or has recently graduated, majoring in one of the following areas: Communication, Marketing, Journalism or New Media.
- Excellent written English
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
- Sound knowledge of fashion, designers and brands
- Exceptional communication and networking skills and a great sense of personal style
- Available from January 2015 for a minimum of 2 months
- Curiosity to understand how online fashion campaigns work
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- SEO/SEA (e.g. link building, content writing)
- Experience with online marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Adwords)
- Knowledge about latest fashion trends
WHAT WE OFFER
- An internship with a fun, young, dynamic company
- An opportunity to try and learn a lot of new things
- Lots of growth potential in our young company
- Being part of a startup journey
Please note that successful applicants are requested to begin their Internship in January 2015 and to commit for a minimum of 3 months.